Thor, our darling God of Thunder. Not of our world, and in fact often confused by it, Thor looks down on humanity with a sense of curiosity and altruism. He's
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Reveling in the peace of the nine realms.
2. What is your greatest fear?
No longer being able to protect the nine realms, especially Asgard, my home.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
It does no good to dwell on something we do not like about ourselves. It is more important to always work to better ourselves.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
It is deplorable when one thinks only of themselves and not of the good for all.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
There are many men and women of power, such as my father and mother, who are inspiring to me.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
The power given to me through my hammer is not one I will ever again take for granted.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Alert and eager for the events of today.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
No virtue is overrated and we must celebrate and encourage them in one another.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
To protect the greater good.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Am I not physically deft?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
It has been a terrible blow to have been so betrayed by my own brother. I love him, as he is my brother, but hold much contempt for his actions.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
I appreciate men who are courageous and keep their word.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I appreciate women who are impudent and trustworthy.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I do not believe I overuse words or phrases but people seem to remark about my diction with some frequency.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
I shall always be happiest celebrating in the company of great friends, especially in Asgard.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to know a one's motives with certainty.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I am grateful for the man I have become and I desire to always be strong, valiant, and able to protect the nine realms.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Bringing peace to the nine realms.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I shall hope it would be myself.
21. Where would you most like to live?
In Asgard with Jane Foster.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
The loyalty of those who have stood by me.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being helpless in protecting those I care most about. Trying to help someone who refuses help.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
Service to the nine realms.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
My family's mighty guardianship of Asgard.
26. What do you most value in your friends?
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Regretfully, I do not have time to do much reading.
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
I am not certain, I do not experience many works of fiction.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
It is my hope that citizens of the nine realms will align me with great leaders of the past and view me as a benevolent man who kept peace and protected those who were in danger.
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
Those who will step forward, in the face of great danger, for what they believe to be right and just.
31. What are your favorite names?
32. What is it that you most dislike?
I have grown wary of the suspicion necessary for us to live among each other.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I do not wish to dwell on the missteps of the past, though I have made some. I can only hope to learn from mistakes and act with more wisdom in the future.
34. How would you like to die?
I would prefer my death long into the future, gently. Though it is also honorable to give one's life in battle, defending the honor of one's home and beliefs.
35. What is your motto?