I adore me some Hawkguy (and if you haven't read it, the Matt Fraction Hawkeye is phenomenal). In the MCU we haven't gotten to see much of the reticent Clint Barton (until Age of Ultron!) and the self-effacing humor therein. While a subtle character, Hawkguy does have some finessed chops.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
There's no such thing.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Tony Stark's ego.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My harrowing charisma.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Being a dick.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
Pepper Potts, woman must have the patience of a saint.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Wearing TWO archery arm guards.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Baffled by these bizarre questions.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Most of them . . .
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Any time it's helpful.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
There's . . . we don't have time for this.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
Is whoever thought up these questions still alive?
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Whatever or whoever allows me to take a nap and have a cup of coffee.
16. When and where were you happiest?
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
I'd like to continue surviving ridiculous near death experiences.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Didn't we already talk about this?
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being able to keep walking away from my antics.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Nah, if I tell you it won't come true.
21. Where would you most like to live?
Somewhere secluded, isolated.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
A first pressing of Something Else by The Kinks.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having to watch someone else eat a cheese burger when you're starving.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
Anything where I can feel useful and still avoid the spotlight.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
Right, didn't we already talk about my charisma?
26. What do you most value in your friends?
I think we're just going in circles here.
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Shirley Povich, Stephen King, Kurt Vonnegut
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
Wash from Firefly.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Really, what are you looking to get from this.
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
Anyone who has my back.
31. What are your favorite names?
Ones that are funny.
32. What is it that you most dislike?
Being called Clintniss.
33. What is your greatest regret?
Is it too forward to say agreeing to answer all these weird questions?
34. How would you like to die?
No thank you.
35. What is your motto?
None of this makes any sense.